Thursday, November 04, 2004

hello hello! i'm back online again.
hahaha.
supposed to not use the comp till today. but gwen said she saw me online yesterday...so i guess i did come online:D hahaa. which means i didn't fulfill the 'not using comp until today' thing.
i can't remember anything O_o
ah well:)
anyway, i've got lots to blog about. hahaha:D
gp paper was quite a delight to do. was choosing between qn 1 (society focusing on young at expense of old), qn 6 ('Is recycling the answer to the problem of waste?') and qn 11 ('how important is religion in society today?') was writing out the outline for 11 when i realised that i'll do a lot of analysis which will prob cause me to go everywhere at everytime. so i did 6! hahahaa. okay. oh! huiyuan did 6 too! hahaha.
anyway. compre was okay. choice vs destiny. so interesting. quite fun to do too:)
oh! let me share about my traumatising experience yesterday:P
was in the bathroom happily showering, when i suddenly felt pain on my soles... then i was thinking..could it be that the heater has gone mad? then i thought, can't be..'cos my head feels okay and it's only my soles that are dying from the scalding water. turns out that it's the first round of water from the washing machine:P i hopped around and nearly died. hahaha. had to jump to the far side of the bathroom, switch on the tap there at full blast to prevent the washing machine water from reaching me and scream for my mother ('cos my bathroom seems to be strangely sound-proof after renovations )_( maybe it's to reduce noise pollution when pple sing):D hahahaha. gosh. so traumatising. my soles remained happily red even after the bath.
yeah.
then got a call from junting. hahaha. she called all the j2s but only jitsy and i picked up the phone. yep.
why is everyone talking about universities? i'll prefer to leave thinking about the choice of uni to after As!:D yeah.
-uni uni, don't run away from me
uni uni, a hard choice, can't you see?
uni uni, why's everyone talking about u now?-

No comments: