Tuesday, April 29, 2003

*grInz* i opened my winamp...had the list on random mode, and the first song i hear is from savage garden. darren hayes rules!:D
oooohh...now it's linkin park:D hahaha. i think my winamp random mode thingie has wonderful taste. it knows what songs are currently in my favour...and when to play them so i won't get sick of them:) wonderful.
oh. i forgot to mention. the sharp knife that stabbed into the stage floor is miss lee's letter opener. *gasp* she has sharp weapons within her reach. and she's a taekwando black belt. don't mess with miss lee manz:) speaking of belts...our grading is just next week! disastrous. monstrous. atrocious. need i elaborate?
i feel quite settled in at vj now...heh:) 'cos of my class and everything.
ohohoh qingz and fungi! i have a classmate who's cousin's mark chay! *grInz* yeah. the person that you two like. MARK CHAY. told her to help me get his autograph is she sees him:) it's just too bad that he's got a girlfriend though. hahha:)
going for writer's circle tomorrow:) the novice poet in me gets the better of me sometimes (what poet?). i just hope that they won't kick me out:D *grInz*

No comments: