Friday, December 27, 2013

I realized that I've kinda neglected my blog for some time.. haha. guess it's been more convenient to actually write things out in the physical format of a diary and living life in real life, rather than typing out my thoughts online :)
could also be cos i've been busy with work and had lesser time to actually update things online. i realized that i've actually come to treasure down-time (times when i don't have to think so much) cos of the fact that i have to continually think and type reports for a period of time. it's as if my brain has decided to burn itself out and is going through a rebellion and refuses to do anything interesting for the rest of the time. hahaa.
i really hope i don't become so dull that i'm not creative anymore.
wanna thank God for how He's been leading me in these few months. also wanna thank God for the people whom He's sent into my life as well :) really treasure these people and feel blessed by having them in my life. like sometimes you wonder, what exactly is it that I did that allowed me to actually have these people blessing my life? :\ like i'm not even a very good friend, yet I have these people in my life. i guess it does urge me to become a better friend. i feel thankful :)

No comments: