Monday, April 22, 2013

hahahaa. this is quite funny to me.

Actual ENFJ - ENFJ conversation (male to female)

*phone rings*

ENFJ-f: Hello?

ENFJ-m: Hey!

ENFJ-f: Oh geez. Taco, what are you doing?

ENFJ-m: Nothing! Just driving through the middle of nowhere!

ENFJ-f: Why?

ENFJ-m: Because I live in Mad Maxville, New Mexico!

ENFJ-f: Yes, but where are you?

ENFJ-m: Between two little map dot towns. And I'm running out of gas!

ENFJ-f: Taco! You fool!

ENFJ-m: (sarcastically laughing) Hey, baby, I do this for kicks! What else ya gonna do out here?!

ENFJ-f: Why didn't you gas up before you left?

ENFJ-m: I was at an oil well for week and half! [high dramatic] The world does not exist!

ENFJ-f: [exasperated] Why are you calling me then? I'm by the Atlantic Ocean, remember!?

ENFJ-m: [more sarcasm] Because you're the closest human being!

ENFJ-f: Call the highway patrol!

ENFJ-m: Nah, man! I've got 10 miles to the next city! (laughing wildly) And I have 8 miles worth of gasoline left! I'm living on the edge!

ENFJ-f: What are you going to do?

ENFJ-m: Pray! ahahahaha!!

ENFJ-f: Get up some speed, dude. You'll need the velocity.

ENFJ-m: A 2 mile walk is do-able!.... Kinda.... (more laughing) My truck weighs like, 11 million pounds. I'll coast no more than 300 ft. Trust me.

ENFJ-m: 300 feet? You've done this before.

ENFJ-m: Twice! (bursts out with more raucous laughter)

ENFJ-f: Do you have a flashlight?

ENFJ-m: Heh heh, NO! I have a lighter though. I could set something on fire.

ENFJ-f: A long dark walk down a lonely deserted New Mexican highway!?

ENFJ-m: [more heavy sarcasm] C'mon! That's awesome! AHAHAH, my gas gauge is beeping at me! I'm gonna die! Do you see what happens to me when I'm shut up for a week with nothing but Robotech and Bruce Campbell DVDs?! I'm hysterical!

ENFJ-f: Taco. Hang up. Call 911.

ENFJ-m: Why!?

ENFJ-f: Because you're going to be eaten by coyotes.

*gas gauge beeping angrily*

ENFJ-m: I'm panicking now!... Oh thank GOD... a gas station... [with renewed bravado] What do you think? I can drive five more miles!! I can pass this station!

ENFJ-f: Would you shut up, you turkey!

ENFJ-m: [facetiously] Oh all right! I'll stop. But just because you said so! I was living too much on the edge for you! Salvation! -- thanks to... Uncle Willis' Country Store or whatever the hell it is!

[goes into station, comes back out]

ENFJ-m: Hey! They're giving away obnoxiously huge free dill pickles with gas up! Awesome! The dude looked kinda offended when I was like "no, no, pickle for me, thanks!"....

ENFJ-f: Why do you sound so deflated?

ENFJ-m: Because I'm going to live tonight! I'm kinda disappointed...

ENFJ-f: I'm hanging up now.

No comments: