Friday, December 21, 2012

i think not going for my quarterly holiday is taking a toll on me. haha. maybe it's also cos I didn't get a proper break (like total mental break from any work. haha). i guess it's not a very good idea to be working during your holidays. haha.
i wonder what will happen in January, when both the school and prison work kicks in :) coupled with tuition. and japanese lessons. and ministry.
thank God there're no more rehearsals. haha. though i really enjoy the rehearsals. i guess having everything mashed up together is a very good idea ba :) haha. pretty interesting how God took away some commitments/delayed some commitments.
i feel quite sorry to my sensei cos I've been skipping her classes :\ like out of 6 lessons, i've only gone for 3! D: ahhhh.
and seriously, i really dislike pms. hahaa. everything just comes at one go. headache, muscle aches, fever, fatigue.... jialat.
praising God, listening to Beethoven and laughing at my cat while sitting in my air-coned bedroom seems to help with the symptoms though :) hahaa. now i just wish i don't have a case conference tmr morning :(
i really really need to set aside time to write the christmas cards :\ and to tidy my room. hahhaa.
yay to bangkok at the end of the year! thanks to Clara for suggesting the holiday! woohoo!

No comments: