Monday, October 22, 2012

Just realized it's been some time since I've updated my blog. lol.
too many things have been happening. heard that his parents are going for a long trip to make sense of things and to get over their grief.
the rollercoaster ride of emotions that I went through last week drained me rather. so I'm glad to be able to have a quiet week at work this week. School's winding down as students go into the last lap of the examinations, and with the sec 4 and 5 students going into O level mode.

I wanted to type to say that I'm really blessed through this short journey of applying for the new job. haha. i didn't even do much searching! I sent my resume down to LCCS and realized that they've changed the contact person for applications. lol. Thank God for Samuel who called Lay Hoon directly and asked her for her email for me to send my resume to. haha. Blessed by the speed of things, and blessed by the whole interview experience as well :)
Something that Lay Hoon said stuck with me - that they've been praying for God to send someone in to help with the female casework, and in I come. haha. I was just reminded of when I first came in, Jun Ting and Hui Choon were also praying for new people to come in after a fruitless period of time, and in I came.
I'm so blessed to be able to be moved to be where God wants me to be at that time, and to meet a need, or to be the answer for prayer requests. like, wow.
Last year was a year of healing, and this year was to be a year of continual healing and settling things, as well as it being a time of growth. I find this year to have been rather bombastic, and I guess I rather enjoy knowing that I'm growing. haha. to go through new experiences with God, to claim different promises and sides of Him. though it's still an extremely painful year, I welcome it.
thank God for the people in my life who've been my sources of support though. appreciate them this year more than others :)

No comments: