Monday, November 28, 2011

during my Japan trip, i was stuck with a cho, a pseudo sang and a mel-cho (?). hahaa. and my natural tendency was to gravitate to the phleg people from Emmaus >_< being surrounded by people, i found myself sinking more and more into the mel side, trying to find a corner to be by myself, to reflect through things, but was unable to do so.
hahaha.
but all in all, was quite comfortable with the general mix of the people there (14 of us in all:D) hahaa. i guess the emmaus people does remind me of my LG as well? hahaa. oh my LG, i missed you all!
i missed my shepherd as well! and my close friends. wahhaa. throughout the trip i was thinking of Rachel, Venetia, Justin, Jiali, Florence...
i really liked some of the people i met though :) like Shiyun (hahaa. she's my entertainer through the trip), JD (he always makes me laugh during the times we work), Yi Xin (my sleeping partner!).. i guess I like people whom i can play with. hahahaa.

No comments: