Monday, March 28, 2011

I don't often give thanks for my work, or for my work environment.
but today while I was reading the selfcare article that we have to read for the supervision session tmr, I can't help but thank God for how things are turning out nowadays :)
thanking God for my school's DM, who became my other reporting officer this year. he's someone who's down to earth, and will speak up for the counsellors in front of the principal. not the kind of person i will usually click naturally with, but i appreciate his leadership through the times.
i thank God also that i'm given lots of space and backing up to do the programmes I want to do. i like it when i hear 'don't worry about that's from the people i work with because i know they would handle that aspect, and i just have to do my part of it.
i also enjoy the fact that students are now coming in more often just to say a hi and to share their day. though that does take up a bit of time, i think it fills my emotional tank in a humanly way :)
this is monday. by the time friday comes, the toxins would have gathered up again, and detox would need to be done. haha. but for now, i thank God for the people around me :)

No comments: