Friday, January 08, 2010

i'm not independent.
i don't know why people think i'm independent.
so odd.
i work best in an encouraging team that seeks to bring out the potential of others / or to help others.
i value creativity.

but i also need an ample amount of time to be alone with my thoughts.
to think and reflect.
and think and reflect.
and think and reflect.

i am intrinsically motivated.
if i don't see the value in something, external motivation will not do much to move me.
if i see the value in something, you don't need much external motivation to ensure that i'd be dedicated to it.
nice people motivates me too.


i am usually easygoing.
unless you step on an area which i treasure a lot, i'd usually be quite alright with a lot of things.
if you step on an area that matters to me much, i have the tendency to fight back fiercely.

i need a constant supply of my love languages.

i believe in community service.

i don't mind painful times if there's certainty of something beautiful at the end. in my mind, the future cushions me.

No comments: