Sunday, April 22, 2007

Adonai
I lift my voice
I lift my praise to You
I lift my hands
I lift my worship to You
And I love You more than I can say
Oh I love You more than I can say

Ever I will sing only You will I adore
Glorify my Lord only You will I serve
For the world will fade away
Still my song to You remains
Only You will I adore

Oh I love You always
Oh I love You always

--------
i fell asleep just now when i reached home. heh. i think it's another parasympathetic rebound :)
really wanna thank God for bio psych exam:) 'cos i originally wanted to study in the first few days of the exams...but it was taken up due to TS :S so yup, only had thursday and friday to study and i wondered if i'll finish. haha. but thank God, i managed to read through and study:) though i worried if i can remember the information 'cos i tried to use my explicit memory but nothing much came out. hahaa. God helped me retain my information:) i could do the questions fluently for the reason-assertion and mcqs:) some people don't like reason-assertion questions...i adore them. xD haha.
bio psych exam was quite scary for me:) 'cos i was sitting to the right of the hall... and Trevor (my lecturer.. he's an associate professor) kept walking up and down to my right. hahaha. that's not the scariest part. remember i was working with a masters student called Steph on the kindergarten thing? she happened to help invigilate today. it was relatively amusing to me. until she walked up and down to my right in place of Trevor. haha. so stressful:S she was also the one to check all the names. For the front few tables, she took up the card to check. When she reached my table, she walked past it happily. lol. so weird 'cos you can't exactly say hi in the hall, yet you feel weird not acknowledging her presence:)
oh well. that's it for now:) Thank God for Lancaster who officially joined us today for infocounter=] haven't had much time to plan out for infocounter..but i'm going to make some minor adjustments again. hehe.

No comments: