Tuesday, November 28, 2006

-And everything within me cries
'Adore adore adore
Jesus I adore You'-

I'm so sleepy. woke up at 8am and got out of house at 8.07am. record time of going to the toilet, brushing my teeth, changing, packing, combing my hair, opening the doors and going out. lol.
In this exam period, NUSA has a 'YOU' ministry.. and apparently their slogan is 'it's all about you!' haha. so funny. their first activity was to have the angel/mortal game. each of us had to randomly pick one love and one joy mortal to bless and encourage and each of us have one love and joy angel to encourage us as well. haha. My love and joy angels have been relatively amusing people=)
My joy angel started blessing me first. First he gave me chillified tapioca chips, then he gave me kinder bueno. lol. quite sweet to give me food.. whahha. My love angel gave me a mango she took back from her own mango tree. WHAHA.
Quite encouraged and quite nice to have angels and mortals in this time of exams. reminds us that exams ain't the only thing in the world ('cos people tend to be overwhelemed by exams during this period and choose to coop themselves up)... to look outwards and upwards rather than always looking inwards :) 'cos ultimately, for the rest of our lives, results ain't gonna determine the quality of our life much :)

No comments: