Wednesday, September 06, 2006

i woke up this morning with the song 'there is none like You' in my head. it's been some time since we've sung this song, so it was quite surprising to wake up with that song in my head...

-there is none like You
no one else could touch my heart like You do
i could search for all eternity long
and find, there is none like You

Your mercy flows like a river wide
and healing comes from Your hand
suffering children are safe in Your arms...
there is none like You-

indeed. there is no one like God..God who knew that i was getting rather down and out due to some stuff. God who knows that i was about to wallow in self pity and sent 2 unexpected people to talk to me. Just a normal conversation, but it encouraged me greatly and reminded me that what i did in the past, or am doing now, will have repercussions in the future. positive repercussions. that though it might seem as though nothing fruitful has resulted from certain things i do, God is already working through what has been done. He has already secured the future. really greatly lifted me up...though i was still a bit down when i went to sleep last night, i woke up this morning having a fresh insight into what i went through.
i had a refreshing day today as well. actually it started out quite disastrous... finding out that i had low batt and subsequently no batt and really couldn't contact lots of people.. then couldn't find my ICare peer and buddy... couldn't call or sms people.. ah. haha. but my only tutorial today turned out to be quite entertaining... and i realized that thinking of experiments ain't that hard. haha. i dropped my laptop after tutorial class, in the class itself.. and my tutor was like going 'orhor... your SPSS data gone.' then i was sheepishly shrugging when he continued 'your msn contacts gone!' haha. super funny. he's a funny tutor..though it might not seem like it at first when he set the ground rules. haha. thought i wouldn't enjoy research and statistical methods...but it seems to be quite different from my expectations. haha.
had the chance to work with guanrui today for games..haha. refreshing:) the games were refreshing as well. haha. though there were some unprepared moments and technical glitches.. i gotta say i did enjoy myself as well. haha.
interesting day :)

No comments: