Monday, May 02, 2005

heh. my feet is still hurting and being suan after having rested for 6 hours and my nose is killing me:) my first day of work as a waitress in intercontinental and i'm falling sick:D
but thank God! i slept for 2 hours last night, and 3-4 hrs the night before and God sustained me both yesterday AND today. gosh.
interesting day today:) took the first train down to bugis to meet jac, then we walked to intercontinental...had to go through security and get uniforms and all tt..hahaa. i think if she's not around, i wouldn't have known where to go:)
yup:)
met meirong in the locker room after changing. erm. got a mild shock at her actions. wellus.
i got to know new pple today!:) rongxin, cherisa and deborah are from tanglin sec...going ngeeann poly this yr:) heh. then got to know hong teck... dunno where he's from. then got to know lina..who looked like my primary sch form teacher miss phua..but lina's only 23! hahaa:)
very tiring. actually not very tiring. it's very... strenuous on the leg. my leg hurt like mad after the buffet hours. and my leg is still hurting now. eeeks. hehe. easier to be a relief teacher i think.

No comments: