Thursday, February 10, 2005

i think i'm going to puke from eating too much new year stuff. thoroughly sick of them now. hahaha:D don't get them near me!
yeah:D
yesterday was chu yi. and they were so slow in coming to my house i fell asleep waiting for them and woke up after everyone arrived and started knocking on my door. hahaha.
yeah. my nephews came. my niece came. my cousin came. my cousin's wife didn't come. hahaha. turns out that keming knows michael. ah. intriguing. maybe they're in the same platoon? hmm. michael doesn't seem to know him. ahhh wellus. hahaha.nevermind about it.
great. now michael's platoon has a eugene that knows both me and jits. a eugene ho or eugene chua. hahahaha. funny. i dunno anyone called eugene ho or eugene chua. haha. not eugene. yupei! hahaha. gosh. the world is small.
yeah:D
today is chu er. and today is a sleepy day 'cos i finished reading a book at 4am! hahaha. and sleep was scarce. actually not very scarce..just tt i think sleeping so 'early' kinda threw my body clock out of balance.
yeah. visited my aunt (paternal side)...she moved house 'cos of a long story. hehe. anyway, i like her new house better! smaller but cosier. yeah:D got to know my nieces' names. and then visited my aunt too! (materal side. haha) and played with my niece. we played mahjong. muahahhaa. hahaha.
yeah well. u'll realise i dun seem to have cousins playing with me. ALL of my cousins (except one from the maternal side who's decided not to ever marry) ARE MARRIED. gosh.sure makes you feel young, for once.

No comments: